Counselor and trauma expert Curtis Solomon helps those who have suffered the disorienting effects of a traumatic experience to reorient their lives to the path God has for them.
Anyone who experiences a traumatic event feels confused, lost, out of control, unsure, and unsteady—disoriented. This kind of suffering leaves marks, sometimes on the body, always on the soul, and sometimes both. In I Have PTSD,Curtis Solomon helps both those who have suffered trauma, as well as their loved ones, to understand the physical, emotional, and spiritual effects of trauma, while offering gospel hope and practical ways to make that hope real in their lives.
Trauma can come into our lives through any number of circumstances, but those circumstances do not derail the plans of God nor determine the trajectory for the rest of your life. God can and does utilize the most horrific suffering imaginable to accomplish his great plans for his people.
- Practical, accessible, and concise guidance on PTSD, written by an experienced trauma expert and counselor.
- Part of the Ask the Christian Counselor series, walking readers through their deepest and most profound questions.
- Gives readers the tools to understand their struggle with PTSD and how the gospel brings hope and healing to post traumatic stress.
- Compact format goes deeper than New Growth Press’s popular minibooks without overwhelming the reader.
Curtis Solomon, PhD, serves as the Executive Director of the Biblical Counseling Coalition and Program Coordinator for Biblical Counseling at Boyce College. He holds a BA from The Master’s University, an MDiv, ThM, and PhD from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is the author of Redeem Your Marriage: Hope for Husbands Who Have Hurt through Pornography and I Have PTSD: Reorienting after Trauma. He and his wife Jenny cofounded Solomon SoulCare. The Solomons and their two delightful sons live in Kentucky.
- Sub Category
- 0.00 LBS
- Curtis Solomon
- Publication Date:
- Page Count:
- Case Quantity:
- Ask the Christian Counselor
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery
- BISAC Category 2:
- REL012120 RELIGION / Christian Living / Spiritual Growth