Ste Casey addresses the disappointment that comes when life seems to go from bad to worse despite our fervent prayers for change.
When pain and disappointment shrink our world to the size of what’s troubling us, we can easily miss what’s right in front of us—our God and his daily grace. Pastor and counselor Ste Casey reminds readers that although our worries, fears, and suffering can fill our mind’s eye, the truth is that God is still watching, keeping, caring, hearing, and speaking to us.
I Prayed and Nothing Changed will challenge you to be honest as you talk to God about your struggles in our messed-up world. Casey points readers to see all that God is doing, even when he seems distant, and encourages readers with specific ways we can see God at work in the silence.
- Practical, accessible, spiritual guidance on disappointment with prayer written by a pastor and experienced counselor.
- Part of the Ask the Christian Counselor series, walking readers through their deepest and most profound questions.
- Gives readers the tools to understand their struggle with waiting on change and how the gospel brings hope and healing.
- Compact format goes deeper than New Growth Press’s popular minibooks without overwhelming the reader.
Ste Casey is the pastor of Speke Baptist Church, Liverpool, UK and on the Executive Committee of Biblical Counselling UK and leads the Certificate Course in Liverpool together with his wife, Jane. He and his wife have six daughters and live in Central Speke. He is the author of I Prayed and Nothing Changed.
- Sub Category
- 0.00 LBS
- Ste Casey
- Publication Date:
- Page Count:
- Case Quantity:
- Ask the Christian Counselor
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery
- BISAC Category 2:
- REL012120 RELIGION / Christian Living / Spiritual Growth