Counselor Camille Cates points women who may be facing hurt, confusion, and unanswered questions after an abortion to finding grace and mercy in God’s love.
Even though each woman’s story is different, the challenges that follow an abortion can be similar. How can you find healing and renewal for where you are now? How do you process the variety of emotions you may be experiencing, such as anger, grief, or perhaps numbness?
Camille Cates has spent many years counseling women, helping them to answer those questions. In Moving Forward after Abortion, she helps you to see that God is forgiving, gracious, merciful, and loving, and offers comfort to those who come to him to experience restoration instead of brokenness. Reflecting on an abortion story can be intimidating, but you do not have to do it alone. God is near—and plans to use your story for good.
- Practical, accessible, spiritual guidance on addressing an array of situations and emotions after an abortion, through the lens of Scripture.
- Part of the Ask the Christian Counselor series, walking readers through their deepest and most profound questions.
- Gives readers guidance in understanding the forgiveness of Christ in a deeper, fuller way.
- Compact format goes deeper than New Growth Press’s popular minibooks without overwhelming the reader.
Camille Cates is a biblical counselor and a public speaker with a passion for ministering to women in crisis. She has written and spoken extensively on the topics of pregnancy care ministry, post-abortion trauma counseling, sexual abuse, and God’s design for sex and sexuality. She is the author of Moving Forward after Abortion and the minibook Pregnancy Crisis: This Wasn’t the Plan. Camille and her husband, Troy, have three adult children and reside in the metro Cincinnati, OH area.
- Sub Category
- 0.00 LBS
- Camille Cates
- Publication Date:
- Page Count:
- Case Quantity:
- Ask the Christian Counselor
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery
- BISAC Category 2:
- RELIGION / Christian Living / Women's Interests