Transformative Friendships shares seven simple questions that will help you be intentional with your relationships and offers a springboard to deepening and strengthening friendships that will enrich your life.
Building meaningful friendships is not as easy as we wish it was. A culture that is lonelier and more disconnected than ever proves how hard it can be. In Transformative Friendships, counselor Brad Hambrick encourages readers to develop new rhythms, habits, and lifestyles that will shape and grow their relationships, both with casual acquaintances and closer friends.
The goal is not to develop perfect friendships, but rather learn to how to cultivate deep connections that grow steadily over time through conversations based on simple questions and common interactions. Hambrick’s biblical vision for friendship calls Christians to engage with one another in the transformational way God intended.
- The third book in the Church-Based Counseling series, designed to help churches mobilize and utilize levels of care from friendship to mentoring to counseling groups.
- Learn how sharing your story and hearing others’ stories will cultivate a sense of belonging and encourage mutual understanding.
- Useful for individual, one-on-one, or small group book discussions.
Brad Hambrick, ThM, EdD, serves as the Pastor of Counseling at The Summit Church in Durham, NC. He also serves as Assistant Professor of Biblical Counseling at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, a council member of the Biblical Counseling Coalition, and has authored several books, including Making Sense of Forgiveness, Angry with God, and the Church-Based Counseling series, and served as general editor for the Becoming a Church that Cares Well for the Abused curriculum.
- Sub Category:
- Brad Hambrick
- Publication Date:
- Page Count:
- Case Quantity:
- Church-Based Counseling
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION / Christian Living / Personal Growth
- BISAC Category 2:
- RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Discipleship
- 0 lbs.
- 5.5 in.
- 8.5 in.
- 0 in.