by Emma Mae Jenkins
Coming October 28, 2019
Buy More & Save
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 15% off
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 25% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 30% off
- Buy 50 or above and get 35% off
Emma Mae Jenkins, a young writer, has inspired many with the freedom she has to be herself—a dearly loved child of God. In her first book, Be Loved, she chronicles her high school journey through school work, sports, friends, prom, and even navigating the lunch room, all while living out her faith. For Emma Mae, it all starts with her relationship with Jesus. Because she knows she is loved by him, she is free to be herself and to live out her faith no matter the cost. As a young, passionate, and intimate lover of Jesus, Emma Mae’s love for her Savior overflows unashamedly into her unconditional, fierce love for people. Experience the chain-breaking freedom of knowing the Lord’s presence and the freedom to be different.
- Gives girls an authentic role model of courage and joy
- Vibrant and fun photos and illustrations will connect with students’ world
- Tells Emma Mae’s own story of navigating the challenges of school
- Gives readers hope that God is with them through their days as well
- Practical direction on ways to build your life on Jesus
Debut author Emma Mae Jenkins is a social media influencer, writer, speaker, and YouTuber with the sole purpose of leading others into a relationship with Jesus, sharing this chain-breaking freedom, and being a vessel of God’s Word. Emma Mae chronicled her journey through high school on social media and has inspired thousands of young people to live their faith freely and with courage. You can find her on Instagram at 1corinthians13_love.