In his Galatians Bible study, McKay Caston guides participants in keeping the gospel as the “true north” compass for their lives, allowing them to break free from religious rule-keeping and live with freedom and joy.
Readers will be equipped to fix their eyes on Jesus from every point on the map, especially in those moments when waves of legalism threaten to steal their joy and hijack freedom. Paul’s message to the church in Galatia serves as a gospel compass for navigating life with the cross of the risen and reigning Jesus as their focus and guide.
Galatians: Navigating Live in View of the Cross completely turns the tables on what most people think religion is. Keeping the gospel compass visible in each lesson helps readers rediscover how gloriously central God’s saving, sustaining, and sanctifying grace is to the entire Christian life.
- Ten lessons from the book of Galatians and includes leader’s notes.
- Easy-to-use small group resource includes discussion questions, a short article, and practical application section that can be used for one-to-one discipleship, small group, or large group settings.
- Part of the Gospel-Centered Life in the Bible series examining how the gospel story is revealed through both the Old and New Testaments, published in partnership with Serge.
McKay Caston, DMin, PhD, served as a pastor for twenty-six years and now leads the Doctor of Ministry program in Gospel Renewal and Pastoral Leadership for Metro Atlanta Seminary. The aim of his ministry is to help people come alive to the transforming power of God's grace in the crucified, risen, and reigning Jesus. He is the author of Galatians: Navigating Life in View of the Cross. When not writing or teaching, McKay enjoys spending time at home with his family and hiking the mountains of north Georgia. Discover more at mckaycaston.com.
- Sub Category
- 0.65 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
- 0.65 (in)
- McKay Caston
- Publication Date:
- Retail Price:
- Page Count:
- Case Quantity:
- The Gospel-Centered Life in the Bible
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION/Biblical Studies/Study Guides
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION/Christian Living/Personal Growth"