Sunday School Curriculum
Bible Study Media$119.99Hearts Alive – A Gospel Centered Curriculum Quarterly Release Dates (approx.): Spring: January 15Summer: April 15 (Children's Church release only)Fall: July 15Winter: October 15 Scope and Sequence The heart can be a source of malice and...$119.99
Bible Study Media$119.99$119.99
IMPORTANCE OF SUNDAY SCHOOL CURRICULUM
Sunday school is an important time to teach children in an age-appropriate way about God, the story of redemption in Jesus Christ, and how the whole Bible tells that one story. At New Growth Press, our Sunday school curriculum teaches children of all ages the story of the gospel. We also offer a thoughtfully curated collection of Sunday school books for youth and kids to encourage faith in Jesus Christ and share the gospel.
Browse Through Our Exclusive Assortment of Sunday School Books
The Sunday school curriculum NGP publishes is written to encourage biblical literacy and growing faith in children of all ages. Our Hearts Alive Sunday School Curriculum and Gospel Story for Kids Curriculum are both 3-year curricula that introduce children from preschool through elementary school to the life-changing story of redemption in Jesus Christ. We also carry a number of curricula that last a single quarter and are great for summer programming or filling gaps when switching from one curriculum to another.
Browse Top Authors of Sunday School Curriculum Material:
How to Choose the Right Sunday School Resources
Sunday School is the most comprehensive Bible teaching ministry in churches, so Sunday School curriculum has strategic importance in a church’s overall mission. New Growth Press Sunday school resources can be trusted to teach the whole Bible, always emphasizing the story of the gospel. Additionally, New Growth Press Sunday school materials are age-appropriate, easy-to-use, and beautifully designed.
Here are some guidelines to help you select the right Sunday School school resources:
- Align with Faith and Values: Consider your particular Christian community's core theological beliefs and values to ensure that the Sunday School resources you choose align with those principles.
- Age-Appropriate Content: Every child is unique, and so are their spiritual needs. Select Sunday school and children’s church lessons that are tailored to each age group.
- Engaging and Interactive: Look for resources that are not only informative but also captivating. Engaging stories, interactive activities, and compelling visuals can make learning about faith a delightful adventure.
- Educational Excellence: Seek materials that encourage intellectual growth. A well-rounded Sunday School curriculum should build a foundation of biblical and theological truth, stimulate curiosity, foster critical thinking, and encourage questions as young minds explore the deeper meaning of the Bible stories they’re hearing.
- Encourage Discussion: Look for resources that facilitate open conversations. Encouraging children to ask questions and discuss their thoughts can deepen their understanding of Christian values.
- Supportive Resources: Ensure that the chosen Sunday school curriculum comes with supplementary resources for teachers and parents. These can be invaluable in providing additional context and guidance.
- Cultivate Love and Compassion: Sunday School lesson books for kids should educate and inspire love, kindness, and compassion. Choose materials that teach the importance of sharing God's love with others.
- Accessibility and Inclusivity: Remember that every child deserves access to faith teachings. Consider resources that accommodate children with diverse needs, ensuring that all are welcome in your Sunday School classroom.
- Prayerful Reflection: Finally, take time for prayerful reflection. Seek God’s guidance in your selection process and trust that the resources you choose will help sow the seeds of faith, hope, and love in the hearts of the young souls you nurture.