Overcoming your addiction is a hard journey, and while nothing makes that easy, it is worth it. Taking this journey one step at a time with the support of others with similar struggles will give much-needed support and help.
If you are willing to admit that alcohol and/or drugs are disrupting your life, Overcoming Addiction will guide you toward healing. Counselor Brad Hambrick provides a 9-step framework to help you reclaim your life and experience the freedom God wants for you. Find hope as you learn to be honest with God, yourself, and others.
Overcoming Addiction is a support group curriculum that seeks to capture the gospel in slow motion and provide a safe environment for participants to grow together as they pursue steps toward lasting change to addictive patterns.
- 9-step model that gives gospel hope for those whose alcohol and/or drug use has overtaken their life.
- In depth resource for churches and individuals to use for addiction support groups.
- A resource in the Church-Based Counseling series, built on the G4 model of subject-specific, lay-led counseling groups, designed to help churches create sustainable lay counseling ministries.
Brad Hambrick, ThM, EdD, serves as the Pastor of Counseling at The Summit Church in Durham, NC. He also serves as Assistant Professor of Biblical Counseling at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, a council member of the Biblical Counseling Coalition, and has authored several books, including Making Sense of Forgiveness, Angry with God, and The Church-Based Counseling series, and served as general editor for the Becoming a Church that Cares Well for the Abused curriculum._
- Sub Category:
- Brad Hambrick
- Publication Date:
- Retail Price:
- Page Count:
- Case Quantity:
- Church-Based Counseling
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery
- BISAC Category 2:
- RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Adult