Jonathan Gibson’s 2 Peter Bible study helps participants learn how keeping heaven in view guides their daily goals and choices while strengthening their hope.
According to 2 Peter, one day the earth will be renewed by fire, and we will live together in a new world where all wrongs are righted and all sorrows swept away. Because we have this sure hope, we can turn from living for ourselves and for what we want in the moment. Instead, we can follow Jesus into the hardest places as we keep eternity in focus.
2 Peter: Living with the End in Mind helps readers learn to follow Jesus into the hardest places. We live for Jesus and grow like him because someday we will be with him forever.
- Eight lessons from the book of 2 Peter and includes leader’s notes.
- Easy-to-use small group resource includes discussion questions, a short article, and practical application section that can be used for one-to-one discipleship, small group, or large group settings.
- Part of the Gospel-Centered Life in the Bible series examines how the gospel story is revealed through both the Old and New Testaments, published in partnership with Serge.
Jonathan Gibson, PhD, is an ordained minister in the International Presbyterian Church, UK, presently serving as the associate professor of Old Testament, Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia. He is author of 2 Peter: Living with the End in Mind, Be Thou My Vision: A Liturgy for Daily Worship, and The Moon Is Always Round, as well as coeditor of Reformation Worship and From Heaven He Came and Sought Her. He is also coauthor of the Acrostic Theology for Kids series. Jonny is married to Jackie, and they have four children.
- Sub Category
- 0.65 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
- 0.65 (in)
- Jonathan Gibson
- Publication Date:
- Page Count:
- Case Quantity:
- The Gospel-Centered Life in the Bible
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION/Biblical Studies/Study Guides
- BISAC Category 2:
- RELIGION/Christian Living/Personal Growth