Our Marriage Minibook Sample Pack features 11 New Growth Press minibook titles. In it, you will find a wealth of biblical counsel and help for common relational issues married and single people face. Topics covered include intimacy, loneliness, adultery, preparing for marriage, sex, adultery, pornography, divorce, and many others. Each minibook is small enough for the average reader to finish in less than thirty minutes and filled with the practical help that pastors, counselors, and believers around the world have come to trust.
Minibooks are frequently used by churches, counseling ministries, and organizations to quickly provide counsel that meets people where they are. This minibook sample pack is a perfect starter kit for any church or organization looking to expand the reach of its counseling ministry.
- Building a Marriage to Last
- Can We Talk
- Domestic Abuse, For Better or Worse
- Help! My Spouse Committed Adultery
- Living with An Angry Spouse
- Not Tonight Honey
- Renewing Marital Intimacy
- Restoring Your Broken Marriage
- What’s Wrong with a Little Porn When You’re Married?
- Who Does the Dishes?
- 0.99 LBS
- 4.25 (in)
- 7.50 (in)
- 0.99 (in)