Do you want to talk to your friends about Jesus, but you’re not really sure what to say or how to say it? Do feel like you need to understand the gospel better first?
The gospel is the most powerful message in the world—it’s God’s dynamite to change hearts, lives, and communities. In Gospel 101 for Teens, Jeff Dodge communicates the good news of Jesus in a clear, understanding, and compelling way, inviting students to grow in gospel fluency, community, and action.
Gospel 101 for Teens serves as an introductory-level course on the “big picture” message of redemption. It equips teens with the language of the gospel to confidently move past the fear of sharing their faith with friends and classmates. By learning to share the gospel in their own words and explain why it matters, teens will be ready to communicate this message in a life-giving, clear, and personal way.
- High school students will learn to share the gospel simply, effectively, and without formulas.
- A practical, easy-to-use, small-group study layout with eight self-contained lessons helps participants experience the transforming power of new life in Jesus.
- Designed to be used in Sunday school and small groups, teenagers will grow in putting their faith into action and understanding the Bible as one, gospel story.
Jeff Dodge, MDiv, DMin, PhD, is the teaching pastor at Veritas Church in Iowa City and the director of the Veritas School of Theology. Jeff also serves the Hope Center in rural Zambia. Jeff and his wife, Teresa, have four children and several grandchildren. He is the author of Gospel 101: Learning, Living, and Sharing the Gospel, Gospel 101 for Teens, and Titus: Life-Changing Truth in a World of Lies.
- Sub Category:
- Jeff Dodge
- Publication Date:
- Page Count:
- Case Quantity:
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION / Christian Education / Children & Youth
- BISAC Category 2:
- RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Discipleship