Our Trauma and Abuse Minibook Sample Pack features 11 New Growth Press minibook titles. In it, you will find a wealth of practical, biblical help for trauma sufferers, abuse victims, and those who seek to help. Topics covered include protecting children from abuse, caring for abuse survivors, a biblical response to abusers, and PTSD. Each minibook is small enough for the average reader to finish in less than thirty minutes and filled with the practical help that pastors, counselors, and believers around the world have come to trust.
Minibooks are frequently used by churches, counseling ministries, and organizations to quickly provide counsel that meets people where they are. This minibook sample pack is a perfect starter kit for any church or organization looking to expand the reach of its counseling ministry.
- Bringing Christ to Abused Women
- Caring for Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Children & Trauma
- Domestic Abuse
- Living with an Angry Spouse
- Protecting Children from Abuse in the Church
- Recovering from Child Abuse
- Sexual Assault
- The Spiritual Impact of Sexual Abuse
- What the Bible Says to Abuse Survivors and Those Who Hurt Them
- 0.99 LBS
- 4.25 (in)
- 7.50 (in)
- 0.99 (in)