When you lose your baby to stillbirth or miscarriage, it feels like the ground has fallen out from underneath you. Speaking from experience, Jackie Gibson reaches out, offering the only balm that will bring comfort to your pain.
Grieving the loss of a child to stillbirth can be a lonely and agonizing experience. Sadly, this overwhelming loss is far more common than one may think, affecting around 1 in 160 births. Gibson honestly acknowledges the sorrow, the loneliness, and fears that come from suffering the loss of a child while pointing to the gospel with gentleness and understanding.
You Are Still a Mother weaves Scripture and deep truths about God with Jackie’s personal experience to provide a book that is both honest and full of hope. Acknowledging that all who suffer this loss will never be the same, she reassures readers that God will be present through every moment of every day.
- Author Jackie Gibson, speaking from experience, shares the common emotions, questions, and feelings that arise when grieving a stillbirth or miscarriage.
- Reassures women who are grieving this unique loss that the Lord is near and will provide comfort.
- Reminds readers that God is always good, even in the midst of suffering such an awful loss.
Jackie Gibson, MA, is from Sydney, Australia but currently resides near Philadelphia, PA. She is married to Jonny, and they have four children. She serves alongside her husband at Westminster Theological Seminary and is grateful to be able to be home with her two youngest kids. If she had a day off, she’d probably try to find the nearest beach, her favorite place this side of heaven. Jackie is the author of You Are Still a Mother.
- Sub Category
- 0.00 LBS
- Jackie Gibson
- Publication Date:
- Retail Price:
- Page Count:
- Case Quantity:
- BISAC Category 1:
- RELIGION / Christian Living / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- BISAC Category 2:
- RELIGION / Christian Living / Women's Interests